Friday, March 18, 2011

What this blog is about.

So, a couple of weeks ago, I was trying to think of something funny to send out on my underused Twitter account. What I ended up tweeting was a rephrasing of a common phrase only said in such a way that it looks like it was beat over the head with a Thesaurus.  I'm not sure if I succeeded on the "funny" part but at least it was amusing to me. Judging from some of the feedback I got, it seems other people were entertained too.

Over the next few days, I tweeted a few other phrases...some funny, some just downright puzzling. Rather than continue to be weird and cryptic on twitter, I decided to turn that idea into a blog, hence Rephrazer. My goal here is to be entertaining, educational, and maybe even elicit a few chuckles along the way. I'm open to suggestions and look forward to reading your comments and some of your own "rephrazings".

No comments:

Post a Comment